Huia Day 2

My early morning wandering. Out taking pics before 7am, that’s a first.


🎶 Do you know the way to San Hose 🎶 


Such a cool curve



Yep it’s a bus stop all right


Huge trees out here

I love the reflection, don’t you?


I love those pointy shells too.


And old farm fences


That bull isn’t to be tampered with 😂 


Beautiful isn’t he


Love the rocks here. Even the boulders are like this


Next stop for the night



A toilet. I kid you not


Plenty of parking



The gateway is pretty cool eh


That’s a family sized tent, for perspective

I really wanted to go out to the Whatipu Caves this trip, but am prevented by lack of walking shoes & the ol gammy knee.

It’s doing better today , & I’ve walked quite a bit.

It’s a bit frustrating, but hopefully I’m granted lots more days on the planet 🌏 to continue exploring & will be able to come back here again.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area