Dog Antics

There’s this dog, you may have seen it. Small, white, playful, loyal, territorial, hungry, naughty, strong, & these days sleepy, Verry sleepy. Walkies then snooze, eat then snooze... I’m sure she has the remote for that hidden in her fur 🤔 



Anyway, this post is dedicated to her. All 3.8kg of her 14 years.


She’s loving life on the road. I’m sure it’s because she gets to hang with Mum 24/7 😉
Is this my seat?

How does this work? 

A swim at Lucy Memorial Park boat ramp


Am I allowed to go in?



I think I got it now



I sneaked in Mum’s bag


Do you think they’ll see me?


I like it when Mum is close

I was soooo sick a while ago

A nice colour for my bandage eh

Ah my younger days, playing in the cushions

And I’m a steampunk dog! 2016

Where’s the coffee? 2020

And I found your blanket again

breakfast in bed

Battery installation inspector

After my way too early Spring haircut & bath... what was Mum thinking!

And me, doing stuff

A bad haircut day

me sleeping in my nice warm new coat

My steampunk coat, that Mum has now shrunk 🤦‍♀️  

Me sleeping...on Your blanket bahaha 

Just me, looking at you 2020




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area