Tirau~ A new view

I stopped in Tirau for a break from driving. Driving a truck or Motorhome requires a lot of brain gym & that’s tiring. I’ve decided that I’m going to show things that are off the beaten track, because we often miss those things in life in general.

For me it’s like getting off the mouse wheel we so often run on, doing the same things, going to the same supermarkets & other places, & seeing the same people.

I get utterly frustrated with that lifestyle, as I need challenge & variety to thrive.

So without further ado, here are some things I saw on my last trip through Tirau.

An old garage opposite the cafe I like, Lola & Co

Some art on the footpath 

I’ve begun walking the streets of towns so I can see what’s there. So often I stop for a wee break 😂 & don’t really look around. I want to experience the places, so I’m going to stay in each town for some days one day.

Well there’s a nice dunny/loo/ toilet

You’ve gotta love the sense of humour some people have done you. I see their personalities so much in the way they design & decorate. It’s like a shop windows, where you get to see what’s on sale


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area