Atiamuri Village

 When I lived in Taupo many moons ago, I used to drive past this village on my way north or south. It’s set back of the road, so it’s not very visible.

Today I decided to stop in for a looksee, to see what I could see. It was like stepping back in time, where time is relative & the schedule starts when  the residents get up.



A wee peep, looking for shot guns 😂 


A school in times past?


A shop of some kind


Another shop with the local garage beside it, perhaps


One of many houses like this


Abigail hall or something similar


Chickens 😍


 Baby chicks 😍


Back in the days when...


This didn’t thrill me, but I do see the positives of it too


Ooh it’s foraging time


Well worth the prickles  & stains


Next minute...pie 😍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area