Red light means Stop 🛑

Next morning I had planned a quick trip to deliver some prized rocks to a small elfling in Taupo…& the battery warning light in the truck stayed on when I started the truck 🤦‍♀️ 

Eek what to do! A message to a friend I thought was still close by after the clock chimed 10am (Hotel departure time) & the fairies had all retired to their homes. No answer 😬 

Reporoa Area

A hop across the carpark to see another wings member who told me to drive & not stop to the destination, after a few revs sorted the lights.

A quick lunch at a Wairakei Rest area with the engine still going & over to the cuzzies, after letting them know what was going on. I paused along the way to take some pics, naturally 😉

I love curved shapes

After a day of visiting & waiting to hear about an auto electrician appointment, we got her in & she had to stay overnight. A refreshed alternator is being installed as you read 😉 There was a truck ride to deliver some lime too… so naturally I took pics of the areas we went through.

I’m lichen this fence in Golden Springs

I’m also getting a battery status guage sorted, as I can’t pull the heavy tray of batteries out to check the status of the battery. It’s not an issue this year with a new battery, but may be in the future as I head south, so it’s an important thing to do, when always freedom camping & the amount of non sunny days we have in winter.

A triangle hmm 🤔 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area