When things go wrong

 As they sometimes do, all is not lost, it’s just a little 💩 on your gumboots. 

That moment when... you’re all prepared to make a pipi fritter, to go with the silverbeet, & you open the bag of pipis freshly thawed, to find they’re off...stink! My fridge is top of the line & new, but I’ve learned that Motorhome fridges aren’t all that & a bag of chips. 

A hard loss after such a lot of work

I just had to suck it up & make a silverbeet scramble 😂 

The day began early, at 5am to be precise, which is what happens when there’s not enough to do & winter has her frozen teeth on your nether regions. Movies under blankets, with the diesel heater on, are now officially declared...a Thing 😂 

I went walking after I moved off from Rhodes Park

The boat ramp area has some real character

Just some things lying around

Somehow all the 7gig of data I get each month has been  thoughtfully chewed & digested, in spite of the free hour I get each day. That’s a  Considerable quantity of data I know😉 I’m not sure how that’s happened, but will look into it, in a day or two when I have data again. 

So for now, I’m off the grid, except for calls & texts. Imagine! A day with no internet! I’ll have to go out & have a real life eh 🤣 Thankful for that free hope to blog & catch up with everything. It’s amazing what you can get done in an hour!

More character houses

And hotels. I can just imagine miners coming here for a little R&R

Best vantage point in town

A building next door that seems to connect with the hotel architecturally

So thoughtful

An old post box

Huge church with a spire mm

Danny Field was my next park up spot for a night

These delicate little shrooms out in the early morning. So easy to crush underfoot

A lump of concrete with no sign 🤔 

Some fab heritage in this town

How thoughtful. The walking vibe is an Auckland feel, eye contact wise



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area