Well I’ll be dammed! Atiamuri

 πŸ˜‚ Yup I’m revisiting power stations that were once on my work run, as the supervisor of commercial cleaners for Spotless. I used to do the quality assurance checks & drop off supplies once a month. The best part of that roleπŸ˜‰ Oh & the recruitment, training & health & safety. Also the stocktake & ordering. 

This is part one of a series.

I’ve always had an affinity for power stations, they’re the most fascinating places.




Looking through the back of a row of those things

We call them buildings, because we can go inside them, but really they’re all part of the greater machine, just incredible really. They’re So gigantic it’s hard to imagine the size, so I’ve done some perspective pics.


A still day on the water

Picture perfect 😍 


A low cloud morning 



I wanted to stay the night at one of them, but won’t stay on-site on my own, Safety first πŸ˜‰


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area