Waihi Beach

Lockdown level 3 was announced for Auckland today, & level 2  for the rest of new Zealand. 

I’m at the beach needing a gas bottle filled & soon some food, although I was blessed with a lot of fruit from a new friend in Paeroa.



I’m wondering how being a full time on the road freedom camper is going to affect me. It’s been on my mind, with the likelihood of another lockdown imminent, with the current situation in other countries who are experiencing covid.



So I’m hunkered down, at the beach with other campers around me, wishing I was able to go exploring this gorgeous area tomorrow, as I had planned. 

Time to eat some pipis, clear out all my surplus steampunk pieces I’m not using any more & see for the next event I guess. 



I’ll go out to get gas tomorrow, fuel, & get some fresh food in, to see me through the lockdown. I’m grateful the heat of the past few weeks has abated for the time being, with wet weather imminent too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area