Waihi Beach pt3

I wish I’d had a chance in good weather to look around this place, but it looks like it’s not to be, this time around anyway. Today the rain continues, but thankfully it’s easing off. Funny how the weather apps & even my iPhone can get it so wrong sometimes. Partly cloudy with a high of 27oC 😂 



There was so much water forming on the grass yesterday, that I was concerned about flooding, & very thankful to the local council for providing the tar sealed freedom camping area, where I’m parked up to wait out the weather, & lockdown.



It’s a long strip with 15 Motorhome overnight parking spaces, a smart toilet that told me to leave the premises immediately yesterday, after I exceeded its time limit 😂 a rubbish bin, fresh water & a dump station. Winning! 🤩 That’s almost all I need to survive actually 😂 that and fuel, food & laundry facilities. And People, I’m missing people. 



Today I’ve fixed all my ailing hats & the other broken things I had set aside to fix, so I’ll concentrate on downsizing my costume (hoard) 😂 

My body has been telling me I’m getting old, & telling it to shut up isn’t working 😂 So I’m opting for lighter weight costumes & hats.



Also I’m going to a steampunk market in Pirongia this coming Saturday, so I need to sort out my stuff. Possibly it’s time to downsize my fabric stash, but I haven’t saved much from the 10x 60 Ltre bins, so I’ll wait until I’ve made up what I want, before I do that. Even if I make things for others with it. It gives me something to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area