Tokoroa to...

 I dropped in at the cuzzies place & dropped off the rest of Lexi’s things, for her cousin Sophie, who loved the food 🐶 thankfully.

They fed me like royalty & we chatted well into the evening, until the driving caught up with me & I had to retire early. No surprises there 😂 I’m an early bird these days & hit the wall early at night. Especially after an intensive drive, like this one was.




A later sunset over Tokoroa

So it’s off to a couple of different places today, for some adventures into the unknown. I’m dressing more & more like a tramper as the budget allows, so I shouldn’t attract unwanted attention, which is one of the issues I’ve had to deal with, since I’ve been on the road.


Kids shoes, but I loved them 🤩

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area