To see a boy - Snells Beach

Yesterday I drove from Hamilton to Snells Beach for my eldest grandsons graduation into the teenage years. It was a very special time for us all.

I stayed in my usual place in Sunburst Ave , but no parking for the truck this time. I pulled into an adjacent parking space & fingers crossed went to the celebration, & stayed the night there.


2-3yrs old 😍

In the morning I felt like I needed to leave by 8, but was a bit slow getting away. At 8,30 a council car pulled up & I thought here we go, I’m sporting & May get a ticket/fine for $200

Not me though, fast as a whistle I leaked into the cab & drove off 😂 

The guy just looked at me 🤣 praying 🙏🏻 no ticket comes in the mail now. That’s a first I would rather miss out on 😂 

Next stop Auckland City...gulp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area