Snells Beach

It’s off to see my now teenage grandson today, & thankful that I can see him. The alert levels have decreased, so I’m able to travel through Auckland again. 

I’ll need to be there for a hospital appointment checkup, so I was getting systems in place for the border check.

We take moving freely in our country for granted, that’s for sure.


So much freedom to be had in Aotearoa (New Zealand) really.  It’s going to be interesting trying to park a Motorhome in the city at the hospital. There’s no allowance made for that, so I’m hoping to help that system be addressed, with all the baby boomers on the road full time now. I’ve seen hundreds of them while I’ve been travelling!

We are the new black 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area