Shakespeare Regional Park- Whangaparaoa

 From Narrow Neck Beach to Whangaparaoa. I went to help a friend cover a lampshade in feathers . It had the coolest stand made like Pukeko feet!

Then it was off to a new beach at a park that I’d never stayed at before, although I knew the area, to a reasonable extent. I need Me time so much after I’ve been peopling. 


Isn’t it gorgeous?

I didn’t want to leave! Can I live here?




A peahen that was So tame I could hardly believe it


The Pukeko... like a boss


Pukeko footprints early morning. You don’t see that every day!


Feisty black birds with long beaks


Love gnarly trees


Shade & trees for the people


Big enough for 50 people


My name means in a little meadow


I love a pic with a path that goes somewhere





The Self contained camping area 


Gorgeous old trees



The other end of the beach. I love how our beaches can have different kinds of terrain at each end


And then it was back to Albany 😂 I hate suburbia, I really do 😂 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area