Stanmore Bay

 After a crazy busy day, Consisting of going to the dump station, swapping the gas bottle, dropping something at a friends, getting the truck greased, going back to Watkworth for the missing service sticker, getting a COF (certificate of fitness), getting another puncture fixed, stopping in at an op shop, lunch, & seeing two friends... I’m back in my previously unsafe place at Stanmore Bay.


Mangrove shelter

Whew I’m tired just documenting all that I did today! Oh & grocery shopping too. It was with huge relief I found that the stalker & other slightly off putting people aren’t in the spot I usually park at, but other new people are. Surrounded by relatively normal people is a nice relaxing feeling. I’ll sleep well tonight, that’s for sure!



I’m greatly relieved about getting the COF with no issues, but did get a note to buy a new mirror. I still can’t figure out how the previous owner got a COF without the things I’ve had to buy for the truck. Very strange indeed. However I’m pleased my vehicle is considered well maintained. That helps me relax.



Tomorrow is the first session at the gym, on the bike. Looking forward to getting that grumpy knee sorted. The shoes are helping so much too. The wallet isn’t happy 😂 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area