Hurry hurry

 Always in a hurry... to get to the dump station early, before the crazy summer rush. Also fresh water fill, that’s an issue when I stay by a boat ramp 😂 


This morning I’m up late, arghh! I need to do a quick wash this morning & high tail it outta here. Last night was soccer games & the carpark was full. It’s nice to be in a spot that’s safe to sleep peacefully & peaceful at night, but busy during the day.


I’m taking the day to do some sewing for my next steampunk event, so I’ll stay parked up & enjoy. It’s the first time in a while that I’ve taken a me sewing day, so I’m going to make the most of it.


It was a stunning sunset last night eh! I love being close to the sea where I get to see the different hues of the pink & blue. Welcome back Summer, we missed you 🥰

Sorry I cant upload pics at the moment, as I’m almost out of data for the month. Time to change plans!

Have an awesome day wherever you are, because today you woke up. That’s a good day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area