Ms Fixit

 Is available for hire. No job too small, but heaps are too big 😂 

This day was fix all the tiny things morning, sitting in the sun, between storms. Life on the road is terrible 😂 but someone has to do it 😉



Someone asked me how I’m liking it so far, & to be honest it has its ups n downs. Some days I’m dead jealous of people in houses, & all that goes with that. 
It costs a lot more than renting a house, & that’s stressful if you have an old vehicle that seems to be very needy 😂 

Money seems to pour out of my purse faster than water. But it’s all a matter of perspective. Once I’ve had everything serviced, I’ll be good to go for a year or two... hopefully.

Today my satellite dish stopped working, & I cant find the reset button on the wall buttons. I don’t have a ladder to look on the dish itself, so once again it’s research.

Fingers crossed it’s still under warranty, but I doubt it. 

I did get some great advice from a boat builder about painting the wheels today tho 🤩

 The fridge is all that’s left after the dish. 😅 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area