Me the woofer

 The last week or so has seen me drop off the grid. It’s been lovely getting messages from people who are wondering where I am & what’s happening right now.

I’ve been helping my brother on his lifestyle block. There have been some exciting learning curves, & some extreme challenges, as I navigate what I’m able to do & what I’m not.


A Beautiful sunrise after a lot of rain. Maize hates rain when it’s tiny I’ve learned. And cows mooing is a lovely sound, even magpies warbling is nice to wake up to, not so much at 5am tho

Before I got overspray all over everything

Me the mower rider 😂 These things can be used for an amazing variety of things, including spraying fences, ready to water blast & paint, with a shelf on the back, to attach things to. That’s my job for the next couple of weeks. Per carbonate of soda is a great natural chemical for cleaning & killing surface growth. The roof on my camper is now lichen free & the solar charging is working more efficiently 🤩

Great for cleaning most things I’ve learned


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area