Sunrises & Sunsets

 I love staying at the beach! I was posting sunrise & sunset pics, but thought you’d all get sick of seeing them. 



But today I realized that every day they’re different. 



The differences are subtle, but if you watch them develop, they all have different color variations & patterns of behavior, for want of a better phrase. 



Sooooo I’ll post them here 😊


Then you can choose if you want to look at them. Seeing as you’re here anywayπŸ˜‰ Enjoy 😊 

It’s amazing how the day dawns. I love being up for it! πŸ₯°
And now I’ve learned how to get the pics on, & in order, the posts should make more sense, & be more enjoyable 😊 This was the view from my door this morning at Ariki Reserve, Snells Beach. I’ll always post the location after I leave, for safety πŸ˜‰





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area