July 17 2020 The BIG Decision

 Today I bought my own tiny home, on wheels.  It was the most terrifying experience, trusting someone I didn’t know to help me make a good choice,  with all my money.

I’ve never such a significant income before, so it was a huge thing for me, not only to have earned & saved it, but also to spend it,  after having saved hard all year, for well over a year actually.

I bit the bullet & said yes, shaking like a leaf in autumn. It was now mine. 

Drove her home to clean & pack full of all my worldly goods, before going on the road full time. I also had to tell the flatmate that life as she knew it was over, deal with the fallout from that, & begin the process of selling everything that wouldn’t fit into the camper. 

A friend at the time had said they would buy the house lot, which was a great blessing at the time, but unfortunately when the time came to organise the receipt & payment for everything, they let me down. Gutted to say the least. They wanted the TV with the home theatre, & blue-ray player though, so I kept that aside, while I sold everything else on Facebook as fast as possible. I had just 4 days of my tenancy left at that stage. Stressful much. Then they didn’t pay the whole amount anyway. That process took months to complete, so I was wholly unimpressed, as I was finding out that the camper had many needs. Do you hear a kaching in there anywhere?




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area