Housework


 Someone asked me what I do with my time. Good question! I had to really think about that, & May have fried a few brain cells in the process 😂 

Everything I do in my new life, takes longer, much longer. It’sa smaller space, so things can’t happen fast, or I bang into things. 😂 (bruise pics go here)


My day typically looks like this...

6am ish- walked up & stretch, open curtains & make bed. Climb carefully down the ladder & put it up on the bed.

Take pookums out to toilet on the grass area. Pickup 💩 if necessary. Feed said pookums.

Fill whistling kettle with approximately a cup of water, so I don’t use more gas than I need, & it doesn’t take until 9am to boil. 😂 

Make coffee & get breakfast ready. Turn on hot water. Drink coffee, eat. Marvel at daybreak.

Wash plates & make 2nd coffee. Drink, wash cup & dry dishes (unless I did it while kettle was boiling) emails etc.

Shower, dress & wipe down shower. Put shower curtain out the window to dry, scrape water down the drain, & put rack outside. (If I’m staying put)

Open & secure all curtains. Secure door back if it’s sunny or warm.

Walk if pookums is up for it, & chat to a few locals.

Do any maintenance or tasks as I’m able. 

Check oil, water & tyre pressure if I’m travelling far, & turn switches & gas off. Close vents, cupboards, drawers, doors. Put loose stuff away or secure it. Shut any windows. Step in, dish down.

Every third day I have to go to the dump station to dump water, water & fill with fresh water & fuel up.

Do any chores or visit people while I’m out. E. G.grocery shop, Dr, Chemist. 

Lunch, feed pookums, wash, dry & put away dishes.

Blog, do crafts etc.

Lockup & Walk

Prep dinner & feed pookums, then self. Dishes, curtains  & vents, door closed, enjoy sunset  & peace n quiet

TV, Bed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area