A short journey through the country

Or so Mrs Google said... we’re getting divorced for all the misleading information she gives me! 

I decided to go across country, because well, I’ve never been that way...or have I? It gets confusing when you criss cross across the country & move around so much.

Waerenga

I’m off to Hamilton, to visit family, while beginning the journey down to Hobbiton, in Matamata.

Te Hoe

The Waikato region is stunningly beautiful when the rain has turned it green. Look how the bush area is clearly defined on the hills. Amazing eh

Waiterimu

It does my heart good to see new stands of kauri growing. This lot appears to be growing instant power poles! Wow! 

A cute placement of building, tree & cart in Te Hoe

Changes are afoot Watson 🧐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area