Hamilton

 Arriving in Hamilton for a splendid day with my brother & his wife, was such a treat for me. I was going to give my birthday a miss, but my dear sister in law had other plans for me. We shopped & ate & had childish fun in a playground, practising our poses.


 It was hilarious & I thoroughly enjoyed embracing my inner child for a change. People were laughing & smiling around us. I’m betting they were living vicariously through us 😉

I wish I’d thought to go to the surrealist garden at Hamilton Gardens, that’s always a fun photo shoot location. And watch Mortal Engines again! Still, we had a marvellous day & I felt truly loved 🥰 


Speaking of posing for photos...

After ladies lunching we went home & spent a quiet evening with deep space nine 😂 & a wine. We tried wraps for dinner, with sliced schnitzel, coleslaw, tomato, cucumber & Brie cheese. 

The result was lovely & light, after a heavy lunch of bacon & eggs with a sour dough seeded toast for lunch. I’d had half of a raspberry custard muffin & brownie for morning tea, so my stomach was grateful 😂 


Next stop Snells Beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sad Day

Amping it Up

A Pictorial trucks eye view of Benneydale & surrounding area